July 19, 2009

Sunday Afternoon List

Lists, how I love you. I think in lists. My most organized friend makes fun of me because I draw little squares beside my list items, and then I check them off. I am not extremely organized, but I am a heck of a list maker.



5 Things I Enjoy That I Shouldn't




  • Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwiches on white bread

  • Britney Spears #1's such as "Hit Me Baby, One more time" and "Toxic"

  • Lifetime Movie Network - but only when Dustin isn't home because he NEVER lets me watch it if he is.

  • Reading celebrity tabloids in the grocery store check out line (I never buy the magazines, I'm much too big of a person for that) ha!

  • The Husker Game Trifecta: Stadium hot dog, Pizza Hut pizza and a Runza - because that's how the Reinhardt family rolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment